12 March 2022 – Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona – 14 days – Princess Regal – 14 Day Spanish Passage
Regal Princess Overview
Christened on May 11, 2014, Princess Cruises‘ Regal Princess is the 3,600-guest sister ship to 2013’s Royal Princess. A brand-new class of ship for Princess, Regal Princess and her sister introduced a number of firsts and innovations for the line, including:
- A larger and expanded three-deck, piazza-style atrium with new entertainment and casual dining options.
- Princess Cruises’ largest top deck pool ever with a water & light show.
- An enhanced Movies Under the Stars screen.
- Interactive, in-stateroom flat-panel televisions with complimentary programming, including new release movies.
- SeaWalk, with views through glass panel flooring 17 decks down
- The SeaView Bar
- A Sports Complex on Deck 18.
- Gelato, serving, of course, gelato for a charge
- The Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar
- The Pastry Shop, which Princess says is the largest of its kind at sea
- Bellini’s, serving Italian-inspired Bellini and other cocktails
- Princess Live!, a television studio where the audience can watch live ship programming
- Bullseye Shooting Simulator, an environmentally friendly alternative to skeet shooting at sea
- Super Tuscan Wine Collection, in Sabatini’s, comprised of 25 of the 29 Super Tuscan brands worldwide, the largest collection at sea.
Regal Princess: Our Take
Regal Princess likely will appeal to those who enjoy the diversity that a big ship like this one can deliver but with premium touches that put it a notch above ships operated by Carnival Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Line and Royal Caribbean.
Regal Princess competes head-to-head with Celebrity Cruises‘ Solstice-class ships, which are strong contenders in this segment, and perhaps to a lesser degree, because of their smaller sizes, the ships of Holland America Line.
- If you are a Princess Cruises fan, you’ll likely love the new Regal Princess. Aside from its new features and innovations, Regal Princess is an attractive and comfortable ship with beautiful public spaces, attractive color schemes, multiple venues to dine or have a drink, fun entertainment (including an expanded Movies Under The Stars), fitness facilities and a spa, and of course, no shortage of balcony staterooms.
- Those who have never experienced Princess Cruises may be impressed by the new vessel’s array of offerings and its brand promise to deliver cruise vacations that allow guests to “Escape Completely” under the patronage of the “Consummate Host,” the role to which Princess Cruises aspires.
- It’s Great For Families And Adults: features such as The Sanctuary as well as The Retreat provide private havens for adults who desire complete escape.
- Entered service 01/05/2013
- Tonnage 141000
- Wheelchair Accessible Cabins 36
- Number of Decks 14
- Number of Elevators 16
- Number of Pools 3
- Number of Restaurants 5
- Formal Nights
- Kids Club
- Maximum Capacity 3600
- Number of Crew 1200
*Flight from your Spanish home city to Miami.
*Overnight hotel in Miami or Fort Lauderdale.
*Flight or train from Barcelona to your home city in Spain.
*Includes taxes and port charges.
*Drinks and speciality dining packages are available at reduced pre-sailing prices.
Itinerary = Anchor Port
Date Port Arrive Depart Sat Mar 12 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 4 PM Sun Mar 13 AT SEA Mon Mar 14 AT SEA Tues Mar 15 AT SEA Wed Mar 16 AT SEA Thu Mar 17 AT SEA Fri Mar 18 AT SEA Sat Mar 19 AT SEA Sun Mar 20 Madeira (Funchal), Portugal 9 AM 6 PM Mon Mar 21 AT SEA Tue Mar 22 Seville (Cadiz), Spain 7 AM 6 PM Wed Mar 23 Malaga, Spain 7 AM 6 PM Thu Mar 24 Cartagena, Spain 8 AM 5 PM Fri Mar 25 Mallorca (Palma), Spain 8 AM 6 PM Sat Mar 26 Barcelona, Spain 5 AM
|CRUISE LINE||PRINCESS CRUISES|
|CRUISE SHIP||REGAL PRINCESS|
|DATE||12 MAR 2022|